1. What payment methods do you accept?
For now, we only accept payment from Paypal. You can use your credit card but via Paypal to make a payment. We are working on more methods for your convenience.
NOTE: Please be advised that there will be a temporary Paypal account generated for credit card payment and that is linked to your email address. Once payment is being made, an email will be sent to you with a link for you to be able to accept it and transfer the money to your account.
2. Why did my payment did not go through?
The reason may be:
- It is in the process of payment transfer
- Your card is expired
- Your card is out of credit (oh no!)
- Your card does not allow international transactions
- If none of the above is applicable, please feel free to contact us.
3. Is it OK if the currency I use is not USD?
You may choose your local currency from the drop-down option found on the upper-right corner of the page. Your local currency will be converted to USD when making payment via PayPal.
4. What is PayPal?
PayPal is a payment method for online purchases enabling buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. As of today, PayPal has over 100 million member accounts in 190 countries and regions. One advantage of using the PayPal payment method is that it offers faster, safer, and easier checkouts and promises to protect customers from revealing their credit card and other financial information to the merchant.
5. How do I sign up for PayPal?
You can sign up for a PayPal account by going to https://www.paypal.com
6. How do I use a PayPal payment option?
Existing PayPal users who would like to use PayPal when placing an order can click on the “Checkout with PayPal” button when checking out. New PayPal users who would like to use PayPal as a payment method will be redirected to the PayPal website to sign up for an account and will be presented with the “Checkout with PayPal” option when they get back to the website.